Friday, May 17, 2013 @ 1:55 AM  0 stares

Hyeeee assalamualaikum ppl :) So yeah as the title goes, its EXO COMEBACK !!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!! I was like omg!!!!!!!!!! I cant even control my happiness abt their comeback!  
I was freaking out when Hani told me abt they're going to release their teaser tonight and the comeback will be the end of May! So yeah here's some of their teaser's photos. Lemme tell you, Xiumin got a skinny face y'know i was like wth where is my chubby baozi? :< Kai and Kris, of course both of them are so so so fucking handsome as usual. Same goes to others, they look so handsome! And Luhan, he's too pretty........ I wish i was prettier like him :<<<<<


















Sorry if some of the picture comes out blur. Mianhaeyo *bows* And how abt my new blog's song? I miss TMTETS so much :<