Thursday, January 10, 2013 @ 4:02 AM  0 stares

Assalamualaikum and annyong yeorobun *bow 90 degrees* Ssup guys. There's only 2 days left before Kyungsoo's birthday. Goshh im super duper excited. Then, on 14th January, its my baby Kim Jongin's birthday. If only i can meet them.... :'( Saengil chukha hamnida oppa. I wanna be the first girl to wish for your birthday.
Btw on 15th and 16th January, Golden Disk Awards(GDA) will be held in Malaysia. Eventhough imma Malaysians, but i cant go. The tickets fee are killing me !!! Besides i still have to attend my school. Ohmygawdd. Im crying hard right now just by thinking of this matter. Y'know the feelings-suck-crying like hell. I never had a chance going to my favourite Kpop artists concert. I really wanna go..... Jjinja.... Someone please take me to gda !!!!! Jebbal !!!! I'll make sure, one day i'll be going to one of exo's concert !!!! I promise to myself !!!!!